TUNA AND POTATO SALAD WITH HEINZ MAYONNAISE
10-15 Min Serves 2
- 1 x John West Fridge Pot Tuna in Spring water
- 2 handfuls watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- 300g cooked and cooled baby new potatoes
- ¼ yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 heaped tbs Heinz Lighter Mayonnaise
- 1 tbs half fat crème fraiche
- Good pinch black pepper
- Few fresh chives, chopped
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
If you prefer a milder onion taste, put the sliced spring onions into a small bowl and cover with cold water for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the dish
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Spring Water
Tuna steak with a splash of spring water. Mess-free, natural and the perfect fuel for after the gym, this is post-workout protein made easy in our no drain, fridge-friendly pot.
Place the salad leaves into a large serving bowl or divide between two plates. Add the tuna, cooked cold potatoes, yellow pepper and spring onion.
Combine the Heinz Mayonnaise, crème fraiche, black pepper, chives and lemon juice. Add half of the zest and stir.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and finish with the rest of the zest.
Share this recipe