TUNA AND ORZO PASTA SALAD
15 Min Serves 2
- 1 x John West Fridge Pot Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 100g orzo pasta (or other very small pasta shape)
- 50g mixed pitted olives with herbs
- 50g sun-blush tomatoes, drained
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- few sprigs fresh basil, leaves torn
- pinch black pepper
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Sunflower Oil
Tuna steak with a drop of sunflower oil. Pack your midweek meals or post-gym snacks with natural tuna protein made easy with our no-drain, fridge-friendly pot for the best tuna dishes.
Cook the orzo pasta for 6-7 minutes until almost cooked but not quite. Drain and rinse in cold water and leave to drain thoroughly.
Chop the sun-blush tomatoes and halve the olives and place in a bowl with the onion and basil. Add the cold pasta and season with black pepper then mix well. Carefully stir through the tuna, taking care not to break up the chunks too much.
Eat straight away or refrigerate for later. Great for a packed lunch or picnic!
Share this recipe