Summery Green Bean & Pea Tuna Salad
10 Min Serves 4
- 2 110g John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak with a little brine
- 200g French beans, trimmed, halved and blanched
- 200g shelled peas, cooked
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 a clove of crushed garlic
- 1 bag mixed leaf salad
- 1 handful of garlic croutons”
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Brine
Tuna steak with a dash of brine. Perfect for a mess-free, post-gym tuna pasta topping that’s packed with easy natural protein in our no-drain, fridge-friendly pot.
To prepare our Tuna Salad Recipe mix together the tuna, French beans and peas.
Whisk the olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard and garlic until well emulsified, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss the dressing into the bean mixture.
Just before serving, fork the salad leaves into the bean mixture and divide between 4 serving dishes. Sprinkle the top with croutons to serve.
For more information on all our Tuna Recipes please click here.
Share this recipe