10 Min Serves 4
- 3 x 110g tins of John West Smoked Irish Pepper Mackerel Fillets
- 50g reduced fat cream cheese
- 50g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp creamed horseradish
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and black pepper
- Wholewheat crackers, crispbread or veggie sticks
Use a fork to flake the mackerel fillets apart and transfer into a bowl. Drain off any excess oil.
Add the cream cheese, yoghurt, two tablespoons of horseradish, the Tabasco and lemon juice.
Mix thoroughly until well combined, then taste and add more horseradish, if you like, along with some salt, if needed, and plenty of black pepper.
Serve with wholewheat crackers, crispbreads or veggie sticks.
Share this recipe