New Potato, Bean & Mackerel Salad With Mint
30 Min Serves 4
- 2 cans John West Steamed Cooked Mackerel Fillets (Natural – With A Little Olive Oil)
- 250g new potatoes, skins removed
- 85g each broad beans, fresh peas and French beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbs freshly chopped mint
- 5 tbs fromage frais
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Dijon mustard to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
To prepare our Mackerel Salad Recipe boil the potatoes until tender, drain and cut into chunks. Next, cook the beans in boiling salted water until tender and drain.
Mix together the mint, fromage frais, olive oil and add both Dijon mustard and lemon juice to taste.
Toss together the warm potatoes and beans and stir in the John West Mackerel Fillets until they are just beginning to break up. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Pile onto a large plate and serve straight away.
For more information on all our Mackerel Recipes please click here.
Share this recipe