Easy Tuna and Kale Super Green Salad
10 minutes Serves 2
- 1 John West Fridge Pot Tuna in Brine
- 120g bag mixed salad leaves with baby kale and beetroot
- 1 avocado, de-stoned, peeled and sliced or diced
- 1 eating apple such as Braeburn
- 1 large handful tenderstem broccoli
- 4 tbs ready to eat edamame beans
- handful fresh mint
- handful parsley leaves
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- handful almonds with skin on, roughly chopped
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Brine
Tuna steak with a dash of brine. Perfect for a mess-free, post-gym pasta topping that’s packed with easy natural protein in our no-drain, fridge-friendly pot.
Place the salad leaves in a large bowl with the avocado, apple, broccoli and edamame beans and toss together with the herbs and tuna.
Mix together the oil and cider vinegar and drizzle over the top then sprinkle over the almonds.
Share this recipe