Chilli salmon stir-fry
25 Min Serves 4
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 x 2cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and ribboned
- 1courgette, halve lengthways, then sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 100g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 100g mangetout, chopped
- 40g cashews
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 x 80g pots John West Infusions Salmon Sweet Chilli
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Red chillies, sliced
- Lime wedges
Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large pan over a high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds, then add the vegetables and cashews and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and continue cooking for another minute. Stir in the Salmon Sweet Chilli Infusions and cook for 20 seconds to heat through.
Serve over noodles, topped with fresh coriander, sliced red chillies and some lime wedges for squeezing.
Share this recipe