California Sushi Rice Salad
- 250g cooked and cooled sushi rice (prepared as per pack instructions – 250g dried weight)
- 1 small carrot, finely diced
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced at an angle
- handful coriander, chopped
- 1 80g pots of John West Infusions Salmon Sweet Chilli
- pinch salt
- handful roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 heaped tbsp fried crispy onions
- 1 lime, juiced
Place the cooked, cooled rice into a large bowl.
Add the carrots, avocado, spring onions and coriander. Gently mix with a spoon, taking care not to break up the avocado.
Add the John West Infusions Salmon Sweet Chilli and mix again. Season to taste.
Spoon into shallow bowls and scatter generously with black sesame seeds and roasted peanuts. Top with the crispy fried onions and serve with a wedge of lime.
Share this recipe