WARM LENTIL SALAD WITH TUNA AND HARISSA ROAST VEGETABLES
Pre-heat the oven to 170ºC fan/190ºC conventional/Gas 5.
Place the diced sweet potatoes and garlic cloves onto a baking tray and toss with 1 tsp oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
Add the peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle over the spices and drizzle over another teaspoon of olive oil. Toss and roast for another 15 minutes.
When the vegetables are almost ready, arrange the watercress on a large plate.
Heat the lentils according to the pack instructions then add to the vegetables and toss together with the chopped coriander. Arrange on top of the watercress with the tuna and serve while the lentils are still warm.
- 11/2 John West Fridge Pot Tuna in Spring Water
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced into 2cm chunks
- 2 whole unpeeled garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 heaped tsp Harissa spices
- 45g pack watercress
- 125g ready to heat cooked lentils
- handful fresh coriander leaves