Sardine, Artichoke, Roast Aubergine & Spinach Salad
30 Min Serves 4
- 2 120g cans John West Sardines in Olive Oil
- 5 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large aubergine, cut into large cubes
- 1 tbs clear honey
- 1 185g tub marinated artichokes
- 1 200g bag washed baby lead spinach
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbs capers
1 tbs balsamic vinegar”
To prepare our Sardine Salad Recipe heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6. Toss half of the oil with the aubergine, season well and roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the honey.
Put the aubergine into a large bowl with the remaining ingredients, toss together and season lightly.
Pile into a dish to serve with crusty bread.
For more information on all our Sardine Recipes please click here.
Share this recipe