Mediterranean Tuna Couscous
- 80g cooked couscous
- 1 80g pot of John West Infusions Tuna Basil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g mini Mozzarella balls (bocconcini), drained
- Handful mixed leaves
- 5 black olives, pitted and sliced
- pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
Place the couscous in a bowl.
Stir in the John West Infusions Tuna Basil.
Add the tomatoes, Mozzarella balls, mixed leaves and black olives. Season with some black pepper.
Drizzle over the extra-virgin olive oil. Stir everything together, then pack into a lunchbox or enjoy immediately.
Share this recipe