Tuna Nicoise Salad
10 Min Serves 4
- 1 110g John West No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak with a little olive oil
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- 2 eggs, boiled and quartered
- 100g fine green beans
- 50g black olives
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp wholegrain mustard
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Olive Oil
Tuna steak with a hint of olive oil. This mess-free natural protein is the perfect way to spruce up your lunchtime or post-workout snack. In a no drain, fridge-friendly pot, this is natural protein made easy.
To prepare our Tuna Nicoise Salad Recipe steam the green beans until just tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Then cool and set aside.
Arrange the salad leaves, eggs, green beans, black olives and cherry tomatoes in a bowl, then add the John West No Drain Tuna.
In a small bowl add together the white wine vinegar, salt, pepper and mustard, then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Drizzle over the salad, and serve with crusty bread.
For more information on all our Tuna Recipes please click here.
Share this recipe