TUNA AND MIXED GRAINS SALAD
10-15 Min Serves 2
- 1 x John West Fridge Pot Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 1 x pouch Asda Quinoa and Wheatberries
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 5cm piece cucumber, diced
- ¼ each red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, diced
- 1 red chilli, chopped or sliced (optional)
- ½ lime, juice
- Large handful chopped fresh parsley
No Drain Fridge Pot Tuna Steak With A Little Sunflower Oil
Tuna steak with a drop of sunflower oil. Pack your midweek meals or post-gym snacks with natural tuna protein made easy with our no-drain, fridge-friendly pot for the best tuna dishes.
Heat the mixed grains pouch according to the pack instructions.
Combine the celery, cucumber, peppers in a bowl and stir in the chilli, lime juice and parsley. Carefully stir in the tuna and serve.
Share this recipe