Indian Tuna Pitta Pockets
15 Min Serves 2
Our tuna pitta pockets make a delicious change for meal times. Thanks to the exotic taste of our cumin and coriander infused tuna in just 15 minutes you can create a savoury treat that’s bursting with flavour.
- 2 X 80g cans of Indian Spice infused tuna
- 2 large wholemeal pittas grilled, cut lengthways in half and opened
- A large handful of rocket
- Half a royal gala apple, thinly sliced
- Half a small red onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons of mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of mint sauce
Place the rocket, sliced apple and red onion in a mixing bowl. Scatter over the infused cumin and coriander tuna and gently toss to mix the tuna and its dressing with the salad. Put to one side.In a small bowl mix the yoghurt and mint sauce and put to one side.
Take the warm pittas and spread a little mango chutney inside each one. Fill carefully with the tuna salad. Top with the minty yoghurt sauce and enjoy!
If you are having friends round, fill mini pitta pockets in the same way and serve our tuna pittas as Canapés.
Share this recipe