Teriyaki salmon with crunchy Asian slaw
In a ramekin, combine the vinegar and sugar. Season with white pepper.
In a separate bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot and spring onions. Drizzle with the vinegar mixture and toss to coat.
Top with John West Infusions Salmon Teriyaki. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Pack into a lunchbox or enjoy immediately.
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- pinch caster sugar
- pinch white pepper
- 50g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, cut into matchsticks
- 1 80g pot of John West Infusions Salmon Teriyaki
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (black, white or a mixture)