Sweet chilli salmon salad with mango salsa
In a bowl, toss together the rocket and cucumber.
In a separate bowl, combine the mango, onion, chilli, coriander and lime juice.
Layer the mango salsa over the rocket. Top with the John West Infusions Salmon Sweet Chilli.
Pack into a lunchbox or enjoy immediately.
- 100g rocket
- 1/2 cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced on the diagonal
- 1/2 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 80g pot of John West Infusions Salmon Sweet Chilli