Healthy Sardine, Artichoke, Roast Aubergine & Spinach Salad Recipe
A sensational salad that tastes as good as it looks.
To prepare our Sardine Salad Recipe heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6. Toss half of the oil with the aubergine, season well and roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the honey.
Put the aubergine into a large bowl with the remaining ingredients, toss together and season lightly.
Pile into a dish to serve with crusty bread.
- 2 120g cans John West Natural Grilled Sardines, drained
- 5 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large aubergine, cut into large cubes
- 1 tbs clear honey
- 1 185g tub marinated artichokes
- 1 200g bag washed baby lead spinach
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbs capers
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar