SALMON, BULGUR, CHICKPEAS & MOROCCAN SPICES WITH COURGETTE SALAD
Place the courgettes on a board and use a speed peeler to make ribbons by running down the length of the courgettes, taking care not to catch your fingers.
In a non-stick frying pan, saute the courgettes in 1 teaspoon of the oil over a high heat for a minute just to wilt slightly and get a little colour, but don’t cook them through. Set aside on a plate to cool
Meanwhile heat your John West Creations as per the pack instructions, fluff with a fork and arrange on 2 plates
Once the courgettes have cooled, toss them with the lemon zest and juice, whole parsley leaves and the rest of the olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt and a grind of black pepper and serve alongside the salmon. You could serve with some homemade garlic bread slices on the side if desired.
- 2 packs John West Creations Salmon, bulgur, chickpeas and Moroccan spices
- 5 baby courgettes or 1 large one (approx 160g)
- 3tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small lemon, zest and juice
- Handful flat leaf parsley leaves
- Pinch sea salt and freshly ground black pepper