Mexican Tuna Salad
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the avocado, oil, coriander, garlic, chilli, lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper.
Whizz until completely smooth.
Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine the sweet potato, spring onions, lettuce, sweetcorn and John West Infusions Tuna Chipotle. Toss to combine.
Drizzle over some of the dressing, then pack into a lunchbox or enjoy immediately.
- 1 small avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- the juice of ½ a lemon
- pinch black pepper
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped into chunks and roasted
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ a head of Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- ½ x 198g tin of sweetcorn, drained
- 1 x 80g pot of John West Infusions Tuna Chipotle