ASIAN SALAD WITH SOY AND GINGER TUNA
Mix together the beansprouts, sugar snaps, cucumber, lettuce and chilli slices.
Carefully stir through the tuna and squeeze over the juice of one of the lime wedges.
Serve with the rest of the lime wedges on the side.
- 2 John West Infusions Pots – Soy and Ginger Tuna
- handful Beansprouts
- handful Sugar snap peas, sliced diagonally
- 4cm piece cucumber, cut into long thin strips
- handful finely shredded gem lettuce
- few slices fresh red chilli (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges