Terms & Conditions
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND JOHN WEST FOODS LTD ("JWF")
- ACCESS TO THE SITE - USE OF SITE - PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
- COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
- NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- TERM – TERMINATION
- USER PARTICIPATION
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- LINKING TO THE SITE
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- APPLICABLE LAWS
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOVE RELATING TO THE CAREERS SECTION
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION (SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOVE RELATING TO THE CAREERS SECTION
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION (SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOVE RELATING TO THE CAREERS SECTION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION, AMENDMENTS OR DELETION
- ANTI-BRIBERY STATEMENT
- FREE INFUSIONS COUPON APP
- Back to school sandwich Competition
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND JOHN WEST FOODS LTD ("JWF")
ACCESS TO THE SITE - USE OF SITE - PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
JWF is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, or code and the selection and arrangements. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to JWF, or other respective owners that have granted JWF the right and license to use such Marks.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the website's designated agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. JWF respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. JWF will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices, JWF will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide JWF the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the Notification must include ALL of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit JWF to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
By mail: John West Foods Ltd.
No. 1 Mann Island,
Liverpool L3 1BP (United Kingdom)
By fax: 0151 236 5465
By Email: Consumercontact@John-West.com (Please include "Notice of Infringement" in the subject line.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING JOHN WEST FOODS LTD THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
TERM – TERMINATION
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the Site and/or completing the registration. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be modified or terminated by JWF without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws and General, shall survive any termination.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. JWF will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately. JWF will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. JWF reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms and Conditions. If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please address your request to Consumercontact@John-West.com
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, this Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the "External Sites"). However, even if the third party is affiliated with JWF, JWF has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of JWF. JWF has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Links do not imply that JWF sponsors, endorses, is affiliated with or associated with, or has been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such External Sites. Nonetheless, JWF seeks to protect the integrity of its Site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own Site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).You should contact the Site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
JWF makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site's content or the content of any site or External Sites. JWF does not filter advertisements or other content that children may view through our sites or "hot-linked" sites, and they could receive content and materials from the Internet and/or advertising that are inappropriate for children. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to consider using an electronic filtering software. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, JWF DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. JWF DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JWF DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL JWF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF JWF HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless JWF, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Provider") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Internet account (including negligent or wrongful conduct), by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.
Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site. JWF's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. JWF may assign its rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you. JWF makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
JWF may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
Last updated: 15th June 2016
© John West Foods Ltd - All rights reserved
John West Foods Ltd ("JWF") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data JWF collects from you, or that you provide to JWF, will be processed by JWF. Please read the following carefully to understand JWF's views and practices regarding your personal data and how JWF will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is John West Foods Ltd – 1 Mann Island, Liverpool, L3 1BP (United Kingdom). JWF's nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Stephen Johnson.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
JWF may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the website www.john-west.co.uk ("Website"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to the service, posting material or requesting further services. JWF may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by JWF, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- information that you provide by using/filling in forms in the careers section . By clicking on the relevant tick box made available to you, you will accept that the personal information (including your CV and job application) sent to the following email address [JW_Careers@thaiunion.com] will be transferred to Thai Union Group PCL, the holding company of John West Foods Ltd, in Asia. Your personal information shall be transferred for hosting purposes only. We have implemented appropriate contractual arrangements with Thai Union Group to ensure that your personal information shall be protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- JWF may keep a record of correspondences.
- JWF may also ask you to complete surveys that JWF use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
JWF may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about its users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, JWF may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help JWF to improve its Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable JWF:
- to estimate its audience size and usage pattern.
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow it to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- to speed up your searches.
- to recognize you when you return to the Website.
- two types of cookies are used on our website:
Session Cookies - These are temporary cookies which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the JWF website remember what you chose on the previous page, thereby avoiding having to re-enter information.
Persistent Cookies - These are cookies which remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number). The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOVE RELATING TO THE CAREERS SECTION
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION (SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOVE RELATING TO THE CAREERS SECTION
JWF uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from JWF or which it feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and JWF.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the service, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to the service.
JWF may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone. If you do agree that JWF uses your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which JWF collects your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION (SUBJECT TO THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS ABOVE RELATING TO THE CAREERS SECTION
JWF may disclose your personal information to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
JWF may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that JWF sells or buys any business or assets, in which case JWF may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if JWF or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by JWF will be one of the transferred assets.
- if JWF is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of JWF, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- JWF may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about JWF goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone. If you do agree that JWF discloses your data in this way, or to pass on your details on to third parties for the purposes of marketing JWF products and services, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which JWF collects your data. If accepted by you, JWF only passes data to third parties for the purposes of our advertising and does not sell your data to unconnected third parties.
You have the right to ask JWF not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. JWF will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if it intends to use your data for such purposes or if it intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms JWF uses to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting JWF at Consumercontact@John-West.com The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of JWF's partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that JWF does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, AMENDMENTS OR DELETION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you, to amend or delete them. Your right of access, amend or delete can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet JWF's costs in providing you with details of the information they hold about you.
FREE INFUSIONS COUPON APP
- The promotion starts 13 April 2017 and ends after 5000 first coupon prints.
- Only one registration per person (same name, surname and email address) will be authorized.
- This offer applies to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over.
- Giveaway is limited to the first 1000 first coupon prints for this promotion.
- Registered entrants will each receive one ‘Free Infusions coupon’ to claim against one John West Infusions 80g product. The Free Infusions coupon is to be submitted to the retailer in return for the John West Infusions product.
- The coupon is valid for 30 days once printed.
- Full coupon T&Cs are outlined on the printed coupon
- There is no cash alternative to the coupon.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's consent
- As the promoter is John West Foods Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with number 00200767 and registered office at John West Foods Ltd, No. 1 Mann Island, Liverpool L3 1BP, United Kingdom), this coupon offer is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- For any enquiries and/or questions related to this offer, please direct message John West Foods Ltd on our Facebook page: Facebook.com/johnwestuk
Back to school sandwich Competition
- This promotion “Back to school sandwich Competition” (the “Competition”) starts on Sunday 9th September of 10 AM and ends Friday 14th September, at midnight.
- The promoter of the Competition is: John West Foods Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 00200767 and registered office at John West Foods Ltd, No. 1 Mann Island, Liverpool L3 1BP UK (the “Promoter” or “us”).
- There will be 1 draw during the Competition period stated under section 1 above, to select at random a winner.
- Entry to the competition is solely via the John West Foods Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/johnwestuk/
- No purchase necessary, to qualify for entry to the Promotion, the entrant must reply to the Facebook Competition post.
To participate to the draw, the entrant must play the online Facebook game. The aim of the game is to place the sandwich within the white lines. When the participant has the sandwich within the lines he/she must take a screen grab and post it in the Facebook comment area to be in with a chance of winning.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- This Competition applies to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over excluding employees and the immediate families’ employees of the Promoter, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The prize, as stated below, is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, credit, or voucher, in whole or in part.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winners may be asked to make himself/herself available, and/or to authorize publication of his/her name and county for the purposes of announcing the winner of this Competition and for related promotional purposes. Should the winner not want his/her full identity disclosed, the Promoter will use the winner’s first name and nearest city when announcing the winners. The acceptance hereof is a condition of entry to the Competition.
It is a condition of entry that, should an entrant be declared as the winner, he/she grants the Promoter the right and licence to use his/her name for the purposes described above, for a period of 12 months as from the date of announcement of the winner on the John West Foods Facebook page.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be passed to a third party unless for the purpose of fulfilment of the prizes, without the entrant's consent.
- Although this Competition will be advertised on the Facebook platform this promotional offer is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be asked to send her/his contact details to the John West Facebook page via direct message. The winner must provide her/his name, email address, postal address, phone number and contact to accept delivery within 36 hours of receiving a response to the direct message from the Promoter for the prize to be delivered to him/her. The prize will be delivered once the winner’s details have been confirmed.
Details of the entry date and available prize are as follows:
Prize and Competition Timetables:
There will be 1 draw taking place on Monday 17th September 2018:
- Draw 1 entitled John West Hamper will commence:
- 1 x See hamper contents below. 9th September of 10 AM and ends Friday 14th September midnight.
- 1 x 20-inch basket hamper (497 x 335 x 228) containing:
1. 1 x JOHN WEST 120G Tuna Steak Brine No Drain 12x3
2. 1 x JOHN WEST 120G Smoked Tuna Slices Olive Oil
3. 1 x JOHN WEST 220G Tuna Light Lunch French
4. 1 x JOHN WEST 220G Tuna Light Lunch Mediterranean
5. 1 x JOHN WEST 150G Steam Pot Tuna Chili Garlic
6. 1 x JOHN WEST 150G Steam Pot Tuna Basil
7. 1 x JOHN WEST 80G Tuna Chilli & Garlic
8. 1 x JOHN WEST 80G Tuna Chipotle
9. 1 x JOHN WEST 80G Salmon Sweet Chilli
10. 1 x JOHN WEST 80G Tuna Mayo Sweetcorn
11. 1 x JOHN WEST 105G Red Salmon
12. 1 x JOHN WEST 120G Sardines in Tomato
13. 1 x JOHN WEST 110G Smoked Mackerel Fillets
14. 1 x JOHN WEST 125G Mackerel Fillets Teriyaki
15. 1 X JOHN WEST 180g Creations Salmon with Bulgur Wheat & Chickpeas Moroccan-Style:
16. 1 X JOHN WEST 180g Creations Tuna with Wild Rice & Lentils Indian-Style:
17. 1 X JOHN WEST 180g Creations Salmon with Giant Couscous & Lentils Harissa Spices
18. 1 X JOHN WEST 180g Creations Salmon with Wild Rice & Lentils Honey & Ginger
19. 1 X John West Fridge Pack Light
20. 1 X John West Spreadables Salmon and Mint
21. 1 X John West Spreadables Mediterranean
22. 1 x Jar of Gourmet Mayonnaise
23. 1 x Tin of Organic Sweetcorn
24. 1 x 500g bag of Organic Fusilli Pasta
25. 1 x Jar of pitted Green Olives in brine
- Entrants will only be included in one draw; based on the time periods indicated above.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that a prize cannot be sourced, or in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The prizes exclude anything not expressly listed above.
- The winner will be selected by a random selection via audited, certified, independent system.
- The Promoter shall have no responsibility or liability for late delivery of the prize or if the prize is misplaced in the post.
- he Promoter shall not be liable for any issues whatsoever with respect to the prize once dispatched to the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw another winner where the entry form or the Winner’s responding email is incomplete / inaccurate.
- Prizes within mainland UK and Northern Ireland will be delivered via Royal Mail registered delivery or signed for courier service to the winner’s address. Fulfilment of the prizes and related communications will be carried out by:
Element | The Prize & Incentive People
5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8871 9959
Element London Ltd. Registered in England No. 7073848.
Registered Office: 5 Morie Street, London SW18 1SL
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its Agents or anyone professionally connected to the Competition, assume any responsibility or liability for: any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Facebook page or any combination thereof. The Promoter or its Agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with any prize (except to the extent that death or any personal injury occurs as a result of the proven negligence of the Promoter).
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Competition in exceptional circumstances unpredictable, irresistible and outside its control.
- For any enquiries and/or questions related to this Competition, please email message Sarah at Element The Prize & Incentive People at email@example.com.